A journey to empower, a story to be told
Our story starts way back, but the future is bright
Our story starts way back in 2010, and continues to shape a brighter future for women through education, advocacy, and resources.
Our organization, “WHW” is a non-profit organization that was founded in 2010 with the mission to empower and support women through education, advocacy, and resources. We believe that by providing women with the tools they need to succeed, we can create a more equal and just society for all. Over the years, we have implemented a number of programs and initiatives to achieve this goal. Our programs range from mentorship, financial literacy workshops, scholarship program, conferences, legal clinics, helpline, educational materials distribution, housing support, workplace diversity and inclusion training, and collaboration with other organizations.
Mission: Our mission is to empower and support women through education, advocacy, and resources in order to create a more equal and just society for all.
Vision: Our vision is a world where women are empowered to reach their full potential and are treated with dignity and respect.
- To expand our mentorship program to reach more women in underrepresented communities.
- To increase the number of financial literacy workshops we offer and make them accessible to more women.
- To establish more legal clinics to provide assistance to women with family law issues.
- To improve and increase the number of supportive housing units for women experiencing homelessness.
- To develop and implement a successful workplace diversity and inclusion training program for more companies and organizations.
- To increase the number of educational materials we distribute on women’s rights and issues.
- To collaborate with more organizations to increase awareness and resources for women’s rights and empowerment.
- To continue to advocate for laws and policies that support and protect the rights of women.
- To establish a research department to evaluate the effectiveness of our programs and initiatives.